December 12, 2008. President-elect Obama is asked about the scandal concerning Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich. His response:
"I am pleased to report that despite having been both an Illinois state senator and a United States Senator during Blagojevich’s term in office, I had absolutely no idea who he was. Furthermore, I never discussed anything with him. I mean, all my aides kept talking about Blagojevich this, Blagojevich that. I really thought they were talking about a kind of sandwich. You know, something ethnic with pastrami and a lot of horseradish. I never actually knew who Illinois’s governor was. Nor did I ever meet him."
If you believe Obama did not even know who was the governor of his state and, that Obama had never met him ... then you probably agree with the following statements:
- We never landed on the moon.
- Lee Harvey Oswald was the only person involved in Kennedy's death.
- Rosie O'Donnell is sexier than Sarah Palin.
- The Bay City Rollers are greater than The Beatles.
- George W. Bush was a great president.
- Hillary didn't know about Monica.
- Pat Conroy's South of Broad is the greatest novel since To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Sex with a 13-year old drugged girl is NOT rape.
- James Patterson writes better books than Pat Conroy.
- The world is flat.
- Kim Kardashian's breasts are real.
- Women never fake orgasm.